If you are a consumer/private individual and you requireadvice about your legal rights (e.g. in relation to faulty goods or services), please contact Consumer Direct. If your complaint requires further action or advice it will be referred to Trading Standards and they will contact you.
Use this enquiry form if:
- You are a business based in Powys and require Trading Standards advice.
- If your enquiry relates to an Environmental Health issue (food hygiene, pest control, health & safety, alcohol/taxi licensing etc.)
- Your enquiry relates to a private housing issue
To enable us to deal with your enquiry effectively, please complete the form with as detailed information as possible.
Powys County Council accepts the following responsibilities for personal information recorded through this web page:-
- The information will only be used for the agreed reason and will be looked after securely
- The information will only be kept for as long as needed or to comply with statutory requirements and will then be securely destroyed
- If the information has to be shared with other agencies initial consent will be gathered at this point and explicit (signed) consent will obtained by the service / department concerned as soon as possible. Unless we are obliged by law to disclose the information.
Detailed guidance can be found on our Freedom of Information Web pages or from the Information Management Team.