Website problems
This website was unavailable to most people on the morning of 24th October. Access has been restored, but you might not be able to view documents (eg: links to pdf files) and images. You might also be unable to access the Planning Application System and some other systems. We apologise for this interruption and hope to restore normal service shortly.

Apply for a copy of a Civil Partnership Certificate

Image of a Copy Certificate

You can apply for a copy civil partnership certificate online by completing the form below. Staff in our Registration Service will carry out an initial search before getting in touch to let you know what you need to do next.

Before you apply, please note that we can only issue a replacement certificate if we hold the register containing the original entry.

There is a fee for a copy certificate.

If the civil partnership didn’t take place in Powys, you must apply to the register office that holds the original record.

Get a copy civil partnership certificate