The Performance Management Framework
Performance Managament is about:
- Achieving our goals and those of the community;
- Prioritising what gets done and making sure there are enough resources to do it;
- Providing value for money;
- Motivating and managing staff;
- Providing satisfaction for users;
- Seeking continued performance/service improvement.
Basically it is about good management and everyone doing their job to the best of their ability. Its only purpose is to deliver better quality services to local people.