The Starfish Swimming Scheme is part of the A.S.A - NATIONAL SWIM PLAN & was awarded the ASA NATIONAL LOCAL AUTHORITY OF THE YEAR AWARD FOR 2006.
- It is a highly structured programme of tuition based on quality. With nationally recognised levels of achievement set by the swimming plan, you can even pursue your progress if you leave the area and resume your learning elsewhere in the U.K.
- Our main lessons are centered around after school or on Saturday mornings for our younger members and during the day and evenings for adults.
- Make new friends while you're learning to swim under the watchful eye of our qualified swimming teachers. Earn nationally recognised certificates and badges with many lessons on various days and times!
- Learning to swim is a gift for life !!
- There are lessons for babies, Juniors and Adults. And just for something different there is also snorkelling, canoeing and junior lifesaving.
- No matter what age you are, there is a lesson for you somewhere, even one to one lessons if you prefer.
NB: A waiting list is in operation at this centre.
For any further information please contact the Starfish Swim Co-ordinator Peter Swanton via email at :