Use the Estyn search facility link below to search for school inspection reports:
Inspection report search
Estyn inspects quality and standards in education and training providers in Wales.
They are responsible for inspecting:
- nursery schools and settings that are maintained by, or receive funding from, local authorities;
- primary schools;
- secondary schools;
- special schools;
- pupil referral units;
- independent schools;
- further education;
- independent specialist colleges;
- adult community learning;
- local authority education services for children and young people;
- teacher education and training;
- work-based learning;
- careers companies; and
- offender learning.
In addition, they also:
- provide advice to the Welsh Assembly Government on quality and standards in education and training in Wales; and
- promote the spread of good practice in education and training.
We are funded by, the National Assembly for Wales under Section 104 of the Government of Wales Act 1998.