Course Provider: New Pathways
To raise participants awareness of adolescent to parent violence (APV).
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
• Gain an understanding of the dynamics and contexts of APV
• Explore patterns of abusive behaviour and family case studies
• Gain an overview of background theory, sector statistics and risk factors
• Consider the barriers and approaches to engage with young people and parents in relation to this issue
• Build knowledge about current service provision and developing practice