Course Provider: IFSS Consortium
Course Administrator: Patricia Hunt
- Exploring the role of substances in our lives.
- Exploring the impact of substances on the lives of children and their families
|4 September 2018
||Antur Gwy, Builth Wells
||9:30am - 4:30pm
- Exploring effective approaches to families with drug & alcohol related issues
- Sharing information about individual substances & their effects
- Sharing information about substance misuse services & their roles.
There is no charge to attend these courses, however a cancellation charge may apply to non-attendance if sufficient notice is not given