Course Duration: 4 days
Refresher Period: 3 years
This course is suitable for anyone who has management responsibility for their staffs' health, safety and welfare or who procures services, plant and equipment and engages contactors.
The course content includes:
- Introducing managing safely
- Accessing and controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
- Multiple choice assessment on final course day
- Workplace risk assessment project
Powys County Council staff can find available dates via TRENT Self-Serve. If you are not a Council employee please contact the Learning & Development Team for information.