Course Duration: 1 day
Refresher Period: 3 years
This course is designed for appointed persons who are required to administer emergency first aid before professional help arrives.
This course is HSE approved.
The course includes:
- Basic lifesaving first aid
- Workplace health and safety regulations
- Health and Safety (first aid)
- Managing an accident
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Common workplace injuries
Powys County Council staff can find available dates via TRENT Self-Serve. If you are not a Council employee please contact the Learning & Development Team for information.