The following procedures are to be followed at all times when groups of 10 or more bathers enter the swimming pool.
- Number of group booking bathers must not exceed 40 in total at any one time.
- Swimming declaration form to be completed and signed by the instructor / group leader at Reception prior to entering the pool.
- All bathers MUST have correct swimwear. (No calf length shorts, No underwear, No t-shirts)
- All groups after changing, will be briefed on poolside regulations prior to entering the water.
- Non and weak swimmers must remain in the shallow end and within their comfortable standing depth at all times. Group leaders must accompany any individuals that can not stand in the shallow end or if they are in any doubt that, for whatever reason, the individual will not adhere to the pool rules.
- On no account must any member of the group enter the water via the deep end on their initial entry.
- Group leader / instructor to be seated on pool balcony / spectator area and be clearly visible to staff at all times. However, when there are young non-swimmers (under 11 years) in the group the leader must enter the water and be responsible for them at all times.
- No jumping or diving will take place within the swimming pool when bather capacity reaches 50%.