Ask for road lines & markings

Powys County Council has responsibility for installing road markings to regulate traffic and provide warnings to road users of hazards ahead.  The markings that may be used on the public highway are governed by government regulations.

You can report damage to road markings/cats eyes using the form on this page.

image of road markings
  1.   email, or telephone number are required