Change address on a Personal License

If you need to notify us of a change of address on your personal license badge, please use this form.

Please note that we can only update or replace personal licences issued by Powys County Council.

  1. Personal License change of address

  2. A replacement badge costs £10.50. We will phone you to take payment.
  3. Click the button below to review & check your form then click 'Confirm' on the next page.