Ombudsman redress schemes

There are three redress schemes in the UK. All estate agents who deal with residential property must belong to one of the schemes. You can refer a complaint to the relevant ombudsman depending on which scheme the estate agent is signed up to. The three schemes are as follows:

The Property Ombudsman

Ombudsman Services: Property

Property Redress Scheme

You can search for a member agent on the ombudsman websites