Council tenants

We believe we can deliver better services by listening to you as tenants of Powys County Council.  We are committed to giving you the opportunity to have a say in how your home is managed.

Home Contents Insurance

Council tenants can apply for Home Contents Insurance through the housing service.  For an application form or more information, please see our guidance leaflet, or contact the Housing Service on 01597 827464 or email

If you need to make a claim on your Home Contents Insurance, please contact the Housing Service on 01597 827464.