Council Tax move within Powys (someone else pays bill)

Use this form if you move within Powys but you will not be the person paying the Council Tax bill (e.g. if you've moved back with your parents or in a shared property).

We aim to send you a closing Council Tax bill within 15 working days.

If you have moved within Powys and you think you may be liable to pay Council Tax, please Tell Council Tax you have moved within Powys instead.

Council Tax move Within Powys (someone else pays bill)

  1. 1. About you
  2. 2. About the address you have moved out of
  3. 3. About your new address
  4. 4. Other information