Report a business accident

Image of confidential report

We investigate accidents and also advise on the prevention of accidents.

Employers, the self-employed and people in control of work premises (the responsible person) are under a duty to notify the enforcing authority of any serious workplace accidents, occupational diseases and specified dangerous occurrences (near misses).

You can contact our team for more information.

Report an Accident

Image of HSE logo

The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) website has more information on how to report accidents at work.  Here you can find out what type of incidents should be reported and how to report them.


Call charges