George Fox, the founder of the Society of Friends, began to preach c 1647. The Friends, also known as Quakers, have no ministerial order, and the organisation of the movement is substantially as laid down in 1666.
The links below lead to PDF documents.
Newtown Meeting House (Ref: M/NC/2/A)
Esgair Goch Friends, Trefeglwys (Ref: M/NC/2/B)
Llangurig Friends (Ref: M/NC/2/C)
Pales Meeting House (Ref: R/NC/2/A)
Llandrindod Wells (Ref: R/NC/2/B)
Llanyre (Ref: R/NC/2/C)
Mid Wales (Ref: R/NC/2/X)
Each congregation is a Particular (or Preparative) Meeting; a group of particular meetings forms a Monthly Meeting for the purposes of administration; monthly meetings combine to form a Quarterly Meeting, which is more concerned with spiritual matters.
Finally, at national level, there is a Yearly Meeting. The records on this page are from the Hereford and Mid-Wales Monthly Meeting.