Tywydd Garw

Winter gritting   |   Flooding alerts & advice   |   mwy

Gofal cymdeithasol a chym...

Services for adults   |   Services for children   |   mwy

Ysgolion a myfyrwyr

Apply for a school place   |   Apply for school transport   |   mwy

Biniau, sbwriel ac ailgyl...

Bin collection day   |   Get a new bin, bag or box (household)   |   mwy

Ffyrdd, trafnidiaeth a ph...

Roads, drains & lights   |   Transport & travel   |   mwy

Llyfrgelloedd ac archifau

Renew a library book   |   Search the library catalogue   |   mwy

Cynllunio a rheoli adeila...

Planning applications - search, view and comment   |   Apply for Planning Permission   |   mwy

Treth y cyngor a threthi ...

Register for Council Tax   |   Pay Council Tax    |   mwy

Swyddi a hyfforddiant

Jobs - search & apply   |   Supply teacher applications   |   mwy

Taliadau ac anfonebau

Pay an invoice   |   mwy

Tai a thir

Apply for benefits   |   Council housing repairs   |   mwy

Y Cyngor a democratiaeth

Councillors & meetings   |   Elections & voting   |   mwy

Help ar gyfer busnesau

Advice for businesses   |   Services for businesses   |   mwy

Cysylltu â'r Cyngor

Consultations in Powys   |   Find your councillor   |   mwy


Council Tax reductions   |   mwy


Equipment and adaptations at home   |   Blue badges (disabled parking badges)   |   mwy

Eich cartref a'r ardal le...

Bus Timetables   |   mwy

Ymwelwyr a thwristiaeth

Find archives & local records   |   Visit your local museum   |   mwy

Plant teuluoedd a phobl i...

Activities, clubs & childcare   |   Support & advice   |   mwy

Cwn, anifeiliaid a ffermi...

Powys CC properties for sale or rent   |   Report dog fouling   |   mwy


View Council News   |   View Council Webcasts   |   mwy

Beth sydd 'mlaen

Council committees & meetings   |   Holiday activities in Powys   |   mwy

Safonau masnach

Licences & permits   |   Consumer Advice   |   mwy

Genedigaeth, marwolaethau...

Arrange to get married in Powys   |   Registration service fees   |   mwy

Chwaraeon, ffitrwydd a ha...

Swimming pool timetables   |   mwy

Trwyddedau a hawlebau

Buy or renew a car park permit   |   Licences to work on or near roads   |   mwy

Cefn gwlad, tir comin a h...

Footpaths, bridleways & public rights of way   |   Land Charges search   |   mwy

Grantiau a chymorth cymun...

Apply for a community development grant   |   New business grants and advice   |   mwy

Commercial Vehicle And Trailer (CVT) Permits

Commercial Vehicle and Trailer (CVT) Permits are for use at Household Waste Recycling Centres.

You need permits for:

  • Sign written cars (with the exception of courtesy cars and taxis)
  • All hire and company/works vehicles (limited to three CVT Permits per annum)
  • Trailers towed by an authorised vehicle (listed above) over 1.4m* in length and up to 2.4m*
  • Small vans and short wheeled based vans
  • All picks ups (to include land rovers with no rear seats or windows), up to 3.5 tonne legal gross weight