Commercial Vehicle and Trailer (CVT) Permits are for use at Household Waste Recycling Centres.
You need permits for:
- Sign written cars (with the exception of courtesy cars and taxis)
- All hire and company/works vehicles (limited to three CVT Permits per annum)
- Trailers towed by an authorised vehicle (listed above) over 1.4m* in length and up to 2.4m*
- Small vans and short wheeled based vans
- All picks ups (to include land rovers with no rear seats or windows), up to 3.5 tonne legal gross weight